Clear & Brilliant® and Perméa®
WHAT CAN CLEAR + BRILLIANT® DO FOR YOU?
The Clear & Brilliant® non-ablative fractionated mini laser improves the overall quality of the skin. It allows us to treat the color, texture and tone of the skin in the same treatment. It can be done on all skin types and does not take into account tanning.
This laser has 2 different wavelengths: Perméa® is more superficial (1927 nm) and Clear and Brilliant® deeper (1440 nm). Depending on skin needs, Dermapure professionals will guide you in your choice between these two treatments.
This laser technology creates subcutaneous micro-perforations to generate the natural healing and repair process of the skin. It thus increases the production of new skin cells and stimulates collagen production.
PERMÉA®: A powerful exfoliation!
Objectives: complexion and texture
> Reduces the appearance of pigment spots
> Provides deeper hydratation for softer skin
Perméa® is the favourite treatment of our founder Marilyne Gagné!
It is loved by patients who are used to microdermabrasion because it provides a much more powerful exfoliation. Thus, it allows cosmeceuticals to penetrate well into the skin for deep hydration. Moreover, when Functionalab Ellagic C+ serum is applied during treatment, penetration is immediate and increased by 17 times more than regular exfoliation !
Perméa® can be done alone or as a 4-session treatment.
CLEAR and BRILLIANT®: A complete treatment!
Objectives: texture, tone and complexion
> Refines the skin texture
> Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
With its longer wavelength, Clear and Brilliant® treats deeper skin layers than Perméa®. It effectively tightens dilated pores, softens wrinkles and fine lines and improves skin tone, texture and complexion. This treatment can be done alone, or as a 4-session treatment.
Clear and Brilliant® and Perméa® are established as gentle alternatives to other more powerful fractionated lasers such as Fraxel®, in order to refine skin texture, improve texture, and reduce the appearance of stains and wrinkles.
*Requires little to no social downtime.
A Typical Clear + Brilliant® Treatment:
- Begins with a consultation to see if Clear + Brilliant® is right for you
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Our skin care professional will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant® handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15-20 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking® technology to ensure proper contact with your skin to deliver a uniform application to all treated areas
Want to learn more? See all information here - clearandbrilliant.com