In 2006 Dr. Barbara Kelleher opened her own clinic to focus on vein, skin and cosmetic treatments. Her staff and technicians are extensively trained in all the products and procedures they offer and Dr. Kelleher takes great pride in helping the community she has always called home. Dr. Kelleher is from Brandon, Manitoba, where she has spent the last 32 years practicing medicine.
To go along with her experience in general practice, Dr. Kelleher is also qualified as a:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Fellow and active member of the Canadian Society of Phlebology
- Member of the American Vein and Lymphatic Society (formerly the American College of Phlebology)
- Member of the Canadian College of Family Physicians
- Member and past president of Doctors Manitoba
- Member of the Canadian Medical Association
When Dr. Kelleher isn’t at the office, she can usually be found grandparenting, gardening, baking or on the golf course.